PayPal and Credit Cards Accepted.
All items will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment is received.
Estimated/Approximate delivery times are:
- Within Canada, 2 to 9 Business Days
- Within USA, 4 to 7 Business Days
- All Other Countries, 1 - 3 Weeks
Please understand there may be delays that are out of our control ex. postal delays or delays due to customs in your country and these delays can't be controlled.
Customers outside Ontario & US : If you need tracking upgrades, please send us a message before buying.
If you are located in Ontario or the US, please select the upgrade option at checkout.
If your package is time sensitive, please contact us prior to placing your order so that we can provide you with express shipping options.
To keep shipping costs as low as possible for you and to keep packaging under 2cm in height which is required for Light Packet shipping, packages will be mailed out in a cotton filled jewelry box. If you need your item shipped in a different type of box, please contact us before ordering.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and any other fees charged by your country are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please understand there may be delays due to customs and these delays can't be controlled.
Refunds and Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact us. Returns will be accepted within 7 days of the date you receive your order. You will need to ship the item(s) in their original condition and are responsible for the shipping charges. Any shipping charges will not be reimbursed.
Once we have received the returned item, in it's original condition, we will gladly issue you a refund.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Each order comes with FREE warranty / repairs! Should anything happen to your ring, simply let us know and we will repair it for you free of charge.
Some conditions may apply (ex. damage due to alteration performed by someone else, fire, etc. will not be covered)
Please contact us should you have any issues, and we will discuss the options.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (ex. For a custom order), if you contact me directly.
2. INFORMATION USE
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in Canada and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. CONTACT MOCHARINGS
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, A.Mari, am the data controller of your personal information. Should you have any questions or concerns, contact us at email@example.com